PRACTICES in the aging services industry
An opportunity to recognize important breakthroughs in aging services
Mather Institute created the Innovative Research on Aging Awards to recognize excellent applied research that offers important implications for the aging services industry and inspires next practices.
Get recognized and rewarded for your important efforts
Researchers and authors who have published manuscripts between March 2021 and March 2022 are invited to apply. The research must be applicable to a relevant area, including
- supporting the senior living workforce
- technological advancements for older adults
- programs that support health and well-being of senior living residents
- aging in place
Applicants will be evaluated based on:
- quality of research
- actionable research findings and recommendations
- relevance to important problems in the senior living industry
One $2,000 gold award, up to four $1,000 silver awards, and up to five $500 bronze awards
The deadline for 2022 entries has passed. The 2023 Call for Submissions will open in winter 2023.
Get an overview of the latest research that is impacting the lives of older adults
Get an overview of the most relevant research published in the past year—the studies selected as winners of the Innovative Research on Aging Awards.