the latest applied research in the field
of seniors housing
Seniors Housing & Care Journal is a peer-reviewed annual publication focusing on applied research and best practices in the fields of seniors housing and long-term care. The Journal is distributed to more than 2,000 long-term care managers, executives, and investors at the annual conference of the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing and Care (NIC).
Submit a Proposal for a Paper
2020 Monetary Awards:
Participants receive $7,500 for research papers and $2,000 for commentaries.
2020 Entry Deadline:
Proposals for research papers and commentaries are being accepted now through Monday, December 2, 2019. There are no submission or publication fees.
Contact for Submissions:
If you have any questions about Seniors Housing & Care Journal, please contact Dugan O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 492.6755.
Available from National Investment Center for Seniors Housing and Care
Read about emerging research in senior living
Get the 2019 issue of Seniors Housing & Care Journal. Articles include:
- Injurious Falls, Hospitalizations, and Emergency Department Visits Among Residential Care Residents With Cognitive Impairment: Adverse Outcomes in Dementia Special Care Units (DSCU) Versus Non-DSCU Settings
- Better Living through Technology: The Effects of Technology-Mediated Recreation on Long-Term Care Facility Residents’ Quality of Life
- The Resident Perspective on Housing With Services: The Right Care, Right Place, Right Time Program
- Service Availability, Service Use, and Psychological Well-Being of Older Residents of Residential Care Facilities and Nursing Homes
- Examining the Link Between Oral Health and Common Medical Conditions in Older Adults Living in Seniors Housing: Recommendations to Improve Overall Quality of Life
- Wellness Among Life Plan Community Residents: Relationship Between Culture and Outcomes
- Collaboration Between Supportive Housing and Emergency Medical Services: A Partnership With Potential
- Integrating Reminiscence Into Assessments, Care Planning, and Daily Care for Residents With Dementia
- 2019 Executive Roundtable: The Forgotten Middle—Middle Market Seniors Housing Study
Seniors Housing & Care Journal is an open access journal. This means that all content is freely available without charge to a user and/or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.